Quality assurance & laboratory:
- Our Quality assurance begins from the raw materials, testing for compliance with Manufacturer's standards. Materials are received and checked again in the laboratory for their physical as well as chemical properties. The laboratory is well equipped with the instruments to evaluate the Melting Point, Boiling point, Viscosity, Refractive Index and so on. Special purpose Resins are developed, tested with the tensile strengths as well as the tensile/flexural strength for testing the cast/glass fiber Laminates. The samples, obtained from every batch are year marked and stored for reference. These are further evaluated to observe the effect of ageing. The samples also come handy for an evaluation requested by the clients for a specific purpose.
- All the properties are checked in accordance with the methods indicated in IS 6746 -1994 and the values can vary with in the tolerance mentioned there in.
- Geltime @ 29'C it measured with 1.5 ml of accelerator ( 2 % cobalt solution ) and 1.5 ml of catalyst. *Geltime measured with 0.5 ml. of accelerator 2% and 1.5 ml. of catalyst, **Geltime measured with 1.5 ml of 10% DMA and 3 gm of 50% BPO paste for 100 g resins.
- The UP resins can also be made available in UV stabilized, thixotropic, gel coat and fire retardant versions.
- Besides above grades, resins to given specifications and specific applications can be made available against requirements.
- All the resins are of limited shelf life and are recommended to be stored in cool below 25'C and dry areas away from sunlight and heat source to prevent damages during storage.
- The specification of each grade of resin is achieved in our laboratory after repeated testing: However the customers are advised to contact us with details of applications, usage and recommendations in the interest of product acceptance, cost and quality emphasis.
Ayiswarya Polymers resins are custom made and conforming to internationally accepted standards like
Unsaturated Polyester Resin, Industrial Resin and many more.